Monday, July 30, 2018

Vinyl Wall Sayings

Recently I have been wanting to add some vinyl wall sayings to my empty walls and with Cricut and their amazing vinyl it is pretty darn easy.  I have done 3 projects around the house so far with a few more planned.

I added some house numbers to our front door:





I added a cute saying that I created using different free fonts to the wall you see when you walk in the front door (my plan it is to eventually get a family photo or photo's up there):



And most recently I used 2 free SVG's I found by doing a search online for laundry SVG's free on google to add some humor to the area above my laundry room door:





My daughters have requested their names for their doors and I am planning on adding labels to my clear storage containers so I guess I am not done yet!

Have you used vinyl on your walls? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pouches for Cancer

My family and I are active each year in a Relay for Life in honor of those we love who have been lost or had to deal with cancer. My wonderf...