Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Baby dresses-melt my heart!

I’m obsessed with all things mini so of course when I found out a co-worker was having a baby girl I immediately thought mini dresses!  I did a search online and found a simple pattern from See Kate Sew and knew it’d be perfect!   The pattern is for 3-6 months so I actually reduced to size on my printer as I was looking more for newborn to 3 months.

I had recently visited a local fabric store and purchased some adorable fabrics so I knew I already had enough to get three dresses done. Unfortunately I did not have time for 3 matching diaper covers. I did get one done. In my opinion it is the cutest of cute. Just adorable!

Who doesn’t love tacos???  I mean are you kidding me!  This fabric is from Dana Willard for Art Gallery Fabrics and is in her new Day Trip line. I absolutely love it! I used Dana’s pattern for the diaper cover!

This one I made less gathered and of course is a ladybug theme from some fabric I had on hand from Joann Fabrics. 

This little popsicle fabric is adorable as well!  I picked this up along with the taco fabric at a cute fabric store in Hyattsville, MD called Three Little Birds Sewing Company!

I can’t wait to see the adorable baby girl in one (or all) of these dresses!

Do you sew baby gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pouches for Cancer

My family and I are active each year in a Relay for Life in honor of those we love who have been lost or had to deal with cancer. My wonderf...