Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Cute joggers and sweatshirt dress!

Back in November I visited a cute little fabric store about 40 minutes from my house. I picked up some adorable fleece lined sweatshirt fabric with great intentions and then it sat in my closet until now. I finally picked up some ribbing fabric and got up the nerve to try to sew it. I could not be more pleased with these two cute projects!  The fabric is Avalana sweat by Stof Fabrics.

For the joggers I didn’t use a pattern, just some pajama pants we already had as an outline. My daughter usually wears a uniform but had a dress down day a few weeks ago so she was SO excited to wear these to school.



I then wanted to make my other daughter something but she didn’t want to be matchy matchy with her sister. I found this adorable pattern on Tye Dye Diva’s and loved it. I will definitely use it again!



I hope you’ll stop by again tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pouches for Cancer

My family and I are active each year in a Relay for Life in honor of those we love who have been lost or had to deal with cancer. My wonderf...